Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the Flip Side

Well, Christmas was yesterday, and I'm moving to the flip side of the holiday season. Back to normalization, although honestly I can't really call myself truly "normal" anyway. However, what "normalization" means for me is a start back to my own classes at the university in about a week, and, perhaps, I will hear back about the tutoring position for which I interviewed last Friday.

Since I've not really been doing anything "teacher-y" since Winter Break started, I've obviously also not had much to report from the ol' orchard, but I do want to take this break in blogging to make one comment to all the other teacher-types that might read this blog: as hard as I try, I do occasionally find that I have a typo or two in my posts. Please accept these as a sign of a busy person, not as a reflection on my ability to write. It's always scary to be an English teacher and have other people reading your writing because everyone always loves to point out the mistakes we make. Accept my apologies in advance for my slip-ups, but feel free to offer constructive reminders if you catch some egregious error that I have not noticed myself.

1 comment:

  1. (PROUD)Quinn williams!!!August 17, 2010 at 8:27 PM

    Hey, mommy, I saw one in A Dog's Life.

    ReplyDelete